Introduction of Automatic Carbonization Furnace
?Carbonization furnace is a stove used to change biomass briquette into charcoal briquette.
?This furnace is an ideal equipment for wood briquettes to have anoxic distillation carbonization. Due to its rational structure, the furnace only needs small quality of heat consumption.
?High quality charcoal carbonization furnace/stove/oven? is an ideal equipment to for mass charcoal production.
?This type of? carbon bar furnace adopts the structure of unique air storage chamber, to fully reuse the smoke produced during the process of carbonization.
?The quality and efficiency of kiln affect final forming of charcoal briquette greatly.
Characters of Automatic Carbonization Furnace
1. Continuous carbonization: High temperature automatic carbonizes furnace achieve the production process continuous feeding, Continuous carbonation, continuous out of carbon. And without strict requirements to carbide material, which greatly improve Production efficiency.
2. Energy-efficient: This equipment realizes high-yield, low-power requirements, eliminating the need for external energy, due to its own power, can realize carbonization process, to overcome the shortcomings of low production capacity and high energy consumption by traditional equipment.
3. Intelligent control: This device uses the intelligent control system, breakthrough original hand philosophy in the workshop production, and to move towards the automation of the production process.
4. Low-carbon environment: A new generation of carbonation equipment solved the defects such as pollution, poor working conditions, labor-intensive technologies when using traditional equipment carbonation equipment.
5. By-product collection: In the carbonation process, automatically collect tar, wood vinegar, and combustible gases. The waste heat can Be used for product drying.
Features of Automatic Carbonization Furnace
1.High carbonization rate, no smoking, little pollution, high efficiency
2.Newly developed carbonization kiln,which can dry the materials with the superfluous energy produced in the charring process.6-8 hours per stove and can work continuously.
3.The tube of fume extraction will recycle the gas-flow which come from? the carbon basket during the charring process for continue warming the stove ,and it will save 70% energy consumption and recycle 95% smoking.